Friday, February 18, 2011

lets live

I can smell a sunshine , behind clouds up a mile
What a nice view ,
Hey ! Can u feel the dew.
Life is a gift , let us live
onto ourselves and how we wish
Life is a rock , let us write
the fable , defying clock
Life is fun , let us run
and play , hide and seek , lets have it done.
Life is music , let us compose it
and play , the blissful beat.
Life is you , sitting on the last bench
and wanting hold my hand
Life is you , waiting till 10
and doing me a text
Life is you, saying you will not call
ever , but doing it next hour
life is you , forgetting the ATM card
and looking at me.
Life is you , life is me
and life is how we have lived.
Life is you , life is me
and life is how it was
Life is you , life is me
and life is how it is
Life is you , life is me
and life is how it would be,
forever , you with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment